Help us make the work of volunteering, civic engagement, and strengthening nonprofit and community partners possible in metro Richmond.
Mobilizing volunteers to make meaningful change takes time, planning, and financial resources. A lot goes on behind the scenes to make it possible for others to serve: from planning projects with our nonprofit partners, to training youth and adult volunteers to lead the way, to activating the public.
Here are some examples of what your donation can provide:
- $10 = work gloves to plant trees
- $20 = trash grabbers to clean our rivers
- $50 = school supplies for a volunteer-run Richmond Public Schools Teacher Supply Store
- $100 = training a nonprofit partner to recruit and manage volunteers
- $250 = a middle schooler experiencing 1 week of summer service-learning
- $500 = funding for a team to paint a mural for city beautification
- $1000 = supports our day-to-day: our creative and hard-working staff and the tools to allow us to engage the public and create meaningful change with our community partners
We appreciate your support!
Or you can send a check or money order to:
HandsOn Greater Richmond
7501 Boulders View Drive, Suite 101, Richmond, VA 23225
And don’t forget to talk to your workplace about their matching gift programs.
HandsOn Greater Richmond DBA Partnership for Nonprofit Excellence is recognized by the IRS as a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization.
A financial statement is available from the State Office of Consumer Affairs in the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services,
P.O. Box 1163, Richmond, VA 23218.
Earn money for HandsOn Greater Richmond whenever you shop online. Once you designate your charity as Partnership for Nonprofit Excellence (our DBA) 0.5% of each purchase will come to us!
Sign up for Amazon Smile
Support us each time by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com or bookmark it in your browser.