Partner Portal Training
What You Need To Know Before Attending Training:
1.If you are not registered on HandsOn Connect, please register here . If you are registered but have a new position, update your profile with your new position's email account.
2. Ensure to include your employer/nonprofit name.
3. Bring your service project ideas ready to post.
4. Check your email for Partner Staff access instructions prior to your scheduled training date.
5. Registration will close 24 hours in advance.
HandsOn Greater Richmond, a program of the Community Foundation, provides a link for individuals, families, teams, and corporate groups to join together and engage in meaningful volunteer opportunities within the Greater Richmond region. We offer unique, fun, and flexible ways to get connected and involved and provide volunteer management resources to the nonprofit sector.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: