Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Setup and Inventory
St. Thomas' Food Pantry addresses hunger, loneliness and neglect in our city by providing our neighbors with nutritious food, positive social interactions and educational information focusing on healthy lifestyles. Volunteers are needed to stock shelves, sort through food to ensure freshness, assist guests with food selection and grocery bagging, and maintain general organization of the area. You may sign up for multiple shifts per day, if space is available.
- Please wear comfortable, clean clothes that will enable you to help set up chairs, arrange tables, move cases of canned goods, stock shelves and display inventory.
- Perks include: Volunteer refreshments (coffee, lemonade and Panera bakery items!), making new friends, discovering new recipes and nutrition informatio
- For your best experience at the food pantry, please take note of the following:
- Wear closed-toed shoes (for safety reasons, open-toed shoes and sandals are discouraged)
- Wear comfortable clothing you don't mind getting a little dirty.
- Anything that dangles could be a safety risk, so please plan to keep larger earrings, necklaces, or similar items at home or stored in a locker.
- Volunteering at the food pantry is a family-friendly experience, so please avoid attire with curse words, or suggestive language and/or pictures.
Other shifts may be available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays. Please inquire for more details.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: