Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Breakfast Meal Service & Preparation
Volunteers in partnership with the Salvation Army Boys & Girls Club staff will be preparing and serving meals at the Salvation Army Boys & Girls Club to homeless individuals who are 60+ years old and/or who have a pre-existing health condition that places them at higher-risk.
In an effort to keep this at-risk population safe all individuals staying at this temporary shelter have been tested for COVID-19 prior to admittance. Masks and gloves will be provided and will be required throughout volunteer time. There will be an on-site staff person from SA/Boys & Girls Club at all times to assist.
In an effort to follow social distancing recommendations from the CDC and local health officials, we ask that only those who have signed up show up to volunteer, and that you please only sign up to volunteer if you meet the following conditions:
- You have not recently traveled abroad or to any highly impacted part of the United States.
- You feel healthy and have not been exposed to anyone who may have contracted COVID-19 - see here for more details from the CDC.
- You are NOT part of a high-risk group for developing critical conditions.
- You are at least 18 years of age.
- Please do not shake hands or have physical contact with anyone if you are attending a volunteer project.
- Please be advised that staff may ask you to leave the volunteer project if you show signs of illness.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: