Age Minimum (with Adult): 1+, Minimum Age:13+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Featured DIY - Childcare Worker Appreciation Kit
DIY Volunteering allows families and groups of all ages and sizes to participate in community service from the comfort of their own homes. Volunteers purchase supplies and complete the kits in their own space then drop off completed projects at the designated days/times below.
Beneficiaries: These kits will be distributed to childcare workers in the greater Richmond area.
Purpose: Many childcare providers have remained open throughout the pandemic to care for the children of other essential workers. These kits will help show their work is noticed and appreciated. Everyone can use a little extra love during these times!
1. Sign up for the project by clicking the button below. Every person who plans to volunteer (including youth) must sign up. You can create a volunteer team to sign up your group or family members. Read about how to create and manage teams.
3. DIY! We ask that each participant creates 5 appreciation kits and 5 inspirational cards. There is no maximum contribution for this project, but we will not be able to document more than 3 service hours for any DIY project.
4. Bring your completed DIY to your chosen location at the day/times listed on the posting.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: