Age Minimum (with Adult): 8+, Minimum Age:18+
Meal Packing for Seniors
Senior Connections is providing shelf stable meal kits for participants in their Friendship Cafes. With the Friendship Café program closed, many senior participants are at risk of food insecurity. Volunteers are needed every Tuesday to help pack meals.
To follow social distancing requirements, volunteers MUST sign-up to participate. Please only sign up to volunteer if you meet the following conditions:
1. You have not recently traveled abroad or to any highly impacted part of the United States.
2. You feel healthy and have not been exposed to anyone who may have contracted COVID-19 - see here for more details from the CDC.
3. You are NOT part of a high-risk group for developing critical conditions.
4. You are at least 18 years of age.
5. Please do not shake hands or have physical contact with anyone if you are attending a volunteer project.
6. Please be advised that staff may ask you to leave the volunteer project if you show signs of illness.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: