Age Minimum (with Adult): 10+, Minimum Age:16+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Be A Holiday Helper with AOG!
This year, our annual holiday assistance program is starting early! This programs provides families with gifts for the holidays with the assistance of our holiday helpers. To be a holiday helper, donate a new and unused toy in a gift bag! All holiday helpers will be granted volunteer hours! If you have any questions please contact our program coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our goal is to collect gifts for at least 200 families!
- If you do not live in the area, consider being a holiday helper by sending your gifts through the mail!
- Gift ideas include gift cards, toys for all ages, board games etc.
- If you don't have a gift bag feel free to donate a toy without one
- You can drop off/mail all donations to 2421 Westwood Ave Suite A, Richmond VA 23230.
- if you have any questions regarding volunteer hours please email them to email@example.com.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: