Featured DIY - School Supply Kits
DIY Volunteering allows individuals, families and groups of all ages and sizes to participate in community service from the comfort of their own homes. Volunteers purchase supplies and complete the kits in their own space then drop off completed projects at the designated days/times below.
School Supply Kits
Organizational Beneficiary: CIS Chesterfield
Impact: CCPS is fortunate to be a part of a strong community that is always willing to donate items, volunteer, read to a class, or coach a sport. Back-to-school in August is always a fun time and new supplies are a great way to kick-off the school year. This DIY helps students have the supplies they need to get the best start to their new year and have the proper supplies to learn.
We ask each volunteer to purchase supplies, assemble 5 kits and make 5 bookmarks.
Thanks for your support and have fun!
1. Sign up for the project by clicking the button below. Every person who plans to volunteer (including youth) must sign up. You can create a volunteer team to sign up your group or family members. Read about how to create and manage teams.
3. DIY! We ask that each participant make 5 school supply kits and make 5 bookmarks. There is no maximum contribution for this project, but we will not be able to document more than 3 service hours for any DIY project. You do not get three hours per drop-off date. Please sign up for one drop-off date.
4. Bring your completed DIY to the drop-off location at the days/times listed on the posting. No DIY form or youth waiver is needed.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 1+, Minimum Age:13+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: