Age Minimum (with Adult): 8+, Minimum Age:18+
Plant a Rain Garden
- Dig holes for 8 dogwood trees, 3 river birches, and 20 sq. ft. of native grasses
- Plant trees, bushes and other native grasses
- Mulch and water plants as they are placed in the soil
Volunteers may park in the school parking lot. Volunteers should dress for the weather and wear close-toed shoes, preferably sneakers or boots.
This project will still occur if there is rain. If there is extreme weather, volunteers will be notified in advance that the project may be canceled.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: