Age Minimum (with Adult): 1+, Minimum Age:16+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Giving Back Guide: How to Use Your Time, Money and Voice
Giving back is an integral part of being human. People can uncover a profound connection to others and find a sense of personal accomplishment when they can align their values and interests with actions that create meaningful change in their community. Because there are so many different ways to give back, getting started can seem overwhelming. That’s why we’ve created the Giving Back Guide – an hour-long, choose-your-own-adventure experience that helps participants develop their own strategic giving plan that outlines how they can direct their Time, Money and Voice to the community issues that matter most to them.
- Explore their personal values and motivations
- Identify core community issues
- Develop a plan to explore community organizations that align with their interests
- Learn about ways to give back with their Time, Money and Voice
This event is open to the public so please bring a friend! HandsOn Greater Richmond is a program of the Community Foundation for a greater Richmond.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: