Why Partner With Us?
What We Do
HandsOn Greater Richmond builds collaborative partnerships with nonprofits, schools and other community organizations to create real change through civic involvement, volunteerism and service.
How You Benefit
As a partner, your organization can gain access to our growing community of volunteers, post volunteer opportunities online, communicate with volunteers and track hours and attendance, participate in our large days of service, engage a corporate group, or work with us long term on a recurring project supported by one of our trained volunteer leaders to help manage your volunteers. We also provide volunteer management training workshops and resources.
Most of our services are free to nonprofits!
- Connections to volunteers of all types--Every year, we have more than 60,000 visitors to our site with varying availability, interest, and skill levels.
- Post anytime--Once you've been trained, post your Volunteer Referrals to our searchable database. We made over 9300 referrals to partners last year.
- Market to and manage volunteers--Be visible in the region's one-stop shop for volunteers. Use our site to recruit, communicate with volunteers, mark attendance, and keep track of hours and stats.
- Training--we produce training and bring local and national resources to you in Richmond in all areas of volunteer management.
Read Our Partnership Policy for eligibility details
Visit Become a Partner for how to get started
Already a Partner?
- Register for a New Partner/Staff Training