Age Minimum (with Adult): 1+, Minimum Age:16+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Conserve & Create
Please join the The Friends of Bellemeade Park for our Conserve and Create event that we are hosting for the next few months. The Friends of Bellemeade Parks mission is to promote environmental stewardship and community development through the care of an invaluable public park asset.
The purpose of the Conserve and Create event is to continue to create an Outdoor Learning Campus and Green Space for the families in the south side community.
As COVID-19 safety measures continue to be top priority, it is more important than ever for our children to have a comfortable outdoor learning space where they will have an opportunity to experience nature instead of just reading about it.
Your assistance is greatly needed and appreciated, please join us!
Volunteer tasks include weeding, mulching, removing invasive plants, cleaning flower beds, and trash pick-up.
Location & Parking:
Clean-up location: 1800 Krouse Street
Parking: Bellemeade Community Center - 1800 Lynhaven Ave. or Oak Grove School - 2409 Webber Ave.
Walk behind the Community Center and meet at the Bike Shop
- All volunteers must wear a mask while volunteering (masks will be provided).
- Volunteers will wear proper PPE, which is gloves and masks at all times.
- Used tools will be wiped down after use with on-site cleaners.
- Cover your cough and sneezes with your elbow or tissue.
- Maintain a social distance of 6 feet apart when possible.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands,
You may not volunteer if you have:
- Experienced COVID-19 related symptoms in the last 14 days (i.e. cough, fever, or any respiratory illness).
- Been near someone who is sick, or if you or anyone in your household have been in close contact with anyone who is confirmed to have COVID-19.
- Traveled to a foreign country, traveled by cruise, or been in contact with someone who has traveled, in the last 14 days.
- Been to an event with more than 50 people in the last 14 days.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: