Volunteer for RPS Summer Fest 2022
RPS Summer Fest will bring together RPS students, families, and community members to celebrate the upcoming 22-23 school year this fall on Saturday, July 23rd at George Wythe HS from 11am-3pm (Crutchfield entrance). The festival will feature fun and games, including free food, a DJ, and other live performances, and will also provide resources for RPS students and families, including real-time support with enrollment, community partner offerings, and more. We are looking for 20 volunteers will be asked to support the following:
- Set up: volunteers will support RPS staff and partners in setting up tents and activities, directing partners to their spaces, and ensuring that everything is prepared for a successful day.
- Serving: volunteers will support with cooking and handing out food to the event attendees.
- Activity Support: volunteers will be working with partners to lead exercise groups, playground monitoring, etc.
- Clean up: volunteers will be helping partners and others ensure that space is clean and no trash is left behind.
There will be two shifts for volunteers, and you are encouraged to enjoy the event before/after your shift:
- Shift 1: 9:30 am - 11:30 am
- Shift 2: 11:30 am - 2:30 pm
- Shift 3: 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Volunteers will receive free lunch, a t-shirt and should arrive a few minutes before the start of their shift.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:18+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: